Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010

Odds and Ends

-Our rabbits don't like carrots. What rabbit doesn't like carrots????

-I've been trying to book Lily's ticket for our upcoming trips to Germany and every time I call United they tell me my estimated wait time is over 60 minutes. Who has the time to wait on the phone for over an hour????

- I was snuggling in bed with Emmi the other morning and she kind of scooted away from me and announced "It smells Mama". Note to myself: Do NOT forget to brush teeth before going to bed!

- Reminder to myself: If it's really quiet in the house SOMETHING it going on...

- My 2 1/2 year old makes me leave the bathroom if she has to go Number 2 but acts like I am totally unreasonable if I ask her to do the same for me. Have you ever tried pooping with a toddler staring at you? Welcome to my life...

- There is only a few things Lily doesn't like, but she will surely let you know if she doesn't like something. Having her nose wiped makes the top of the list, followed by wearing hats and sleeping is pretty high up there too.




1 Kommentar:

Joern and Denise Geleitsmann hat gesagt…

Funny! Joern is also annoyed that Lucas always wants to watch him go pee pee.

As for hats, wasn't it great when they were small enough to not know how to take them off!?!